Cancellation and No Show Charges
All cancellations must be done in writing and receipt thereof acknowledged by Seremara Safaris to be a valid cancellation.
Cancellation of bookings is subject to the following conditions:
- Where notice of cancellation given more than 60 days before the commencement date of the safari, the deposit will be refunded to the traveler less a cancellation fee of 10% of the safari cost.
- Where the notice of cancellation is given between 60-30 days, a cancellation fees equivalent to 35% of the total cost will be charged.
- Where the notice of cancellation is given between 29-16 days, a cancellation fees equivalent to 50% of the total cost will be charged.
- Where the notice of cancellation is given between 15-0 days, a cancellation fees equivalent to 100% of the total cost will be charged.
Please note that the above is a general policy. Specific safari destinations, lodges and camps may place different terms depending on season or other circumstances like group size etc.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- We are a tour operator and travel agent. We do not own any airlines, hotels, lodges or other accommodation facilities of our own. We will arrange flight tickets and hotel/accommodation bookings and other travel services only as your agent. You are therefore also subject to the additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of such third party services. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of the acts omissions or defaults of any such supplier or third party. However, we will always endeavour to contract services of companies which in our discretion, deliver the services in the appropriate quality while adhering to the laws of the land
- We will endeavor to confirm your booking as soon as possible after receipt of payment of deposit however should we fail to secure this booking for any reason whatsoever, we will strive to procure alternative booking arrangements. Should these alternative arrangements not be suitable for yourself, Seremara Safaris will refund your payment, subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier with whom the booking was made.
Error and Omissions
- In the unlikely event of a misquotation being made by Seremara Safaris, we reserve the right to cancel a booking without any liability if the misquote results in a cost implication and any payment already made will be refunded to you. Similarly we will not be held liable for any error on our website, brochures or other advertising and marketing material, and reserves the right to correct it once any such error has been brought to our attention, which may result in the cancellation of a booking and refund of any payment already made, without any liability arising on behalf of Seremara Safaris.
- Should any errors occur on our website, brochures or other advertising or marketing material with regard to pricing, Seremara Safaris reserves the right to correct it as soon as it is brought to our attention and cannot be held bound thereby.